I'm starting a 'New Project' with my son, Mason, called, "Dad Talk." Here I will be talking with Mason about subjects that every young man needs to know through his growing-up years. These conversations will include: affection, courage, balance, consistency, and more.
Questions to Ponder:
- What’s the difference between a father who is a figure and one who is a mentor?
- Why is it easy to blame others than to take responsibility for our own actions?
- Why is it important to recognize that no boy/man/father is perfect?
- Why is it important to forgive others?
- How do we forgive those who are close to us that end up hurting us?
- What does forgiveness look like?
Subscribe to our YouTube to see all new videos: http://goo.gl/d0CYTc
Listen and Subscribe to the audio version: https://soundcloud.com/paullunaonline